New packages of the additionally installable PHP interpreters are now available.
Content of the update:
- PHP interpreter for Debian 10 added
- PHP 7.3 | Update to 7.3.7
- PHP 7.2 | Update to 7.2.20
- PHP 7.1 | Update to 7.1.30
- All PHP versions | PHP extension “intl” compiled as module
- Packages with separately compiled OpenSSL version | Update to OpenSSL 1.0.2s
- Shortcut to PHP binary added
- Example: The binary under “/opt/keyhelp/php/7.3/bin/php” can now be called using “keyhelp-php73” and so on.
If you use the PHP packages, they will be updated automatically by KeyHelp during the next days.