New packages of the additionally installable PHP interpreters are now available.
Content of the update:
- PHP 7.3 | Update to 7.3.3
- PHP 7.2 | Update to 7.2.16
- PHP 7.1 | Update to 7.1.27
- PHP 7.0 | Update to 7.0.33
- PHP 5.6 | Update to 5.6.40
- Ubuntu 18 | Added PHP extension “mcrypt” for PHP versions > 5.3 and < 7.2
- All PHP versions < 7.2 | PHP extension “mcrypt” compiled as module
- Packages with separately compiled OpenSSL version | Update to OpenSSL 1.0.2r
If you use the PHP packages, they will be updated automatically by KeyHelp during the next days.
- PHP 7.3 | Ubuntu 14 | This package is not available
- PHP 5.3 | All OS | These packages remain unchanged